Monday, February 1, 2010

Christmas Lift And Carry Raised By A Hypocrite Atheist Minister?

Raised by a hypocrite atheist minister? - christmas lift and carry

My father was a Lutheran pastor. He has lied, stolen, cheated, vowed to take their children away his sermons every week, my mother was for trying accused him of throwing violent tantrums terrorized the entire family immature bets (the ones that you would ruin, was Christmas every ), mocked and laughed at his own community and encouraged to do their children. She raised 5 children and all are drug addicts or alcoholics. All remember him as a great man of God. I was his favorite, and not least the fur - I called my "stupid life" and never by name. Personally, I am a mess and I for my whole life. No doubt it was a hypocrite and a Ver-man.He died at the age of 56, jumping from one church, which he had never loved. At a certain point he even compared to a church in Canada, because his options were exhausted in this country. She did not want him. I even think that your fine and live through it.

To someone else had a father, a minister was "pious respectabilityWe are members of the Community ", which really a scam?

Sometimes I feel like a book about my life would contribute to the burden that I bear to alleviate. The scars are deep, but I believe in God.

7 comments:

disturbe... said...

Sucks really, but all I can do is continue to live and have a better life ...

My mother was addicted to drugs, and schizophrenia .. You can say what might happen .. If a thing is nothing more important to consider that we, if you have small or big things Take You Down Never Get Out alive ...

So, the breakdown by rational means ... As you said .. You should write this book ...
And if you have nothing to add to your life proud to be saying, "I did not stop me" ... and especially if they change someone else that's even better .. . mainly because you just create the ripple effect of a better world ... only a few chapters of their history is put in the paper to ...

We hope you feel better ... be and if you ever need to talk to me in please

MSN: disturbed--one@live.com
Yahoo: wofwtaco
Objective: wofwtaco69gigidy
Website: Disturbed-1.net

kimberly said...

Her father is dead, but still the feeling of hatred, always in his heart and head. Write your plants might not only reduce weight. Why not try forgive and forget instead? I know its very hard to do, but as you said, I believe in everything that we felt God Almighty, I know you can make free it.Break hatred accept it at this time and a great pleasure . Ask for help from our Almighty.

freedom said...

Ministers are as Antichrist. Do not worry, everyone has a lot to God for the lives they lived to be answered. Continue to believe in God, he will show you the way and easy loading.

badb1tch said...

I think you should write this book. It will help and help other children going through this. and share their feelings on paper will help you heal your pain

claudia said...

Say that I write a book. Maybe even help write for the remediation of the wounds, both of ...

nacho said...

that man sucks * hugs *

Betty D said...

Let the dead rest in peace, whether in heaven or elsewhere. Looks like you some tips to overcome the damage he has done for every need. When writing a book what it is, it takes doing. They can be eaten by anger and not hurt your father, only you.

You need to find a way to make trouble and continue their lives.

Good luck.

Be the last time. I had a father like yours. It took many years and much reflection, the anger she felt for him and what he did to overcome my mother and her six children. Finally I decided that it is in the hands of God - "Vengeance is mine saith the Lord"

Post a Comment