Friday, February 19, 2010

General Biology College Course Easy Which Biology Should I Take In College?

Which biology should I take in college? - general biology college course easy

I need a CV and a laboratory (4credits) to study at university and was wondering if I should, in general botany, zoology, biology or as a required course. I know that everything depends on the teacher, but I wonder who speak the lesser of three evils in the way I need it a mandatory event. Perhaps you can explain how the lab will be three. I also thought that the interest and I know that's important. I thought I might get a general idea of what is easier to understand.

3 comments:

aLEXiS ! said...

I would say go with the biology, tend to be general in nature.

Wally M said...

Depending on value, but in general there is a range of bio-freshman (usually 1 or "Bio Bio 101). This is usually the best solution because it allows the school the way you want to continue working. It also includes the issue land more efficiently, a greater chance of finding something to study further.

The lab is usually something wrong with what they are studying to do homework assignments, and can be taken together and interesting (or not) (as a professor teaching the class that is normally Design Laboratory).

Good luck!

Pat said...

Simply go to the regular biology, if you do not intend to do, then go to a single course. This is the general and learn more about a lot of things to learn. Botany are specific to plants and nothing else, and zoology of animals can.

Post a Comment