Monday, January 11, 2010

Rental Criteria How To I Prepare A Receipt For The Payment Of The Rental Which I Have Received.?

How to I prepare a receipt for the payment of the rental which I have received.? - rental criteria

My roommate gives me a $ 500 (350 for the monthly rent and 150 total for the link) and asked for a receipt. If I have prepared an invoice from me, what are the criteria or format, I have to take note. I know there is the sale of books are received, but I do it for yourself economically.Thank.

3 comments:

saucylat... said...

The word can open a new document and an information sheet with details about the amounts. You can also do Excel and the same. Or if you do not know very well format with something like this:

By _______________________Date Received: ______

Amount Due: ___________________________________

By: ________________________________________ ...

Signature _______________ Date ____________

Signature ________________ Date ____________

Redawg J said...

People do not want rental income ... You and your roommate should sign a lease between the two.

REALTOR said...

If you can use a computer, you must have Microsoft Word or a similar program.
Programs such as Microsoft Word templates for receipts, invoices, etc.
Use one of them.

Post a Comment