Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sun Devil Sports Network Need Some Suggestions On New Game On PC?

Need some suggestions on new game on PC? - sun devil sports network

I am with what I have and I try to get some suggestions for a new game, bored. Not necessarily a game released recently (although I prefer it), and I'm not a big fan of MMORPG and Diablo-style games.

Sports games are not played on my PS3, my PC.

What I played:
Age of Empires I, II, III (and its extensions)
Assassin's Creed
Audiosurf
Black and White
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
Call of Duty 5 World at War
Command & Conquer (Tiberian Sun up)
Crysis
Devil May Cry 4
Doom 3
Dreamfall: The Longest Journey 2
Fallout 3
Far Cry
Far Cry 2
Final Fantasy VII
Ghost Recon
Grand Theft Auto III
Grim Fandango
Half-Life (and subsequent extensions)
Half-Life 2 (and Episode 1 and 2)
Halo
Halo 2
Indigo Prophecy / Fahrenheit
Jane's ATF
Jane's USAF
The Last Remnant
The Longest Journey
Mass Effect
Max Payne I and II
Medal of Honor: ALlieda Assault
Mirror's Edge
Monkey Iceland Series
Myst series
Oblivion
Quake 3
Race Driver: Grid
Rainbow Six
Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear
Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield
Sam & Max
The Sims 2
The Sims 3
Soldier of Fortune
Splinter Cell
Starcraft
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic I and II
Syberia I
Syberia II
Unreal Tournament
Unreal Tournament 2003
The Witcher
X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter

3 comments:

Demiurge said...

Dude have fresh air and deep cleaning of the polluted air or smog. You have reached the end of the rope or no hope for you. Boring would be an understatement.

Romios said...

http://www.metacritic.com/games/bests/20 ...

http://www.metacritic.com/games/pc/

ღღι ℓσνє נσѕнღღ said...

Whoa, dude ... Well, the games that I know MMORPG r [u play that I propose]
To ..
There is no battlefield, I've never played before, but my brother, is apparently keen to have all Coz

* Online Pirates
* Wizard101
* Toontown
* MapleStory
* Runescape
For me, the online pirate game that I mention it's really fun. I played since January 08 and not boring, but once or twice ...

Post a Comment